20051126

PRICELIST

Noticable computer hardware shops (mostly Moscow). Use it for reviews and compare.

  • SunRISE PRO online version (drop-down, no sort pricelist version). Location: Moscow, Savelovo.
  • Ultra Computers: handy configure tool, low cost, problems with an assortiment.
  • NIX.Ru: pricelist with carefully tested cpus, videocards, hdd. Compare & buy.
  • OLDI. Not covered by listing exchanges, carry hard-to-find goods.
  • FCENTER: Good basket selection. Pricey. LCD monitor, cases, optical drivers reviews.
  • Moscow version Price.ru: locate fresh prices in different online and offline shops.


  • NOTEBOOKS:
  • Formoza-Sokol old-but-gold notebooks on sale. Note models with 1600x1200 screen size. Scroll down to newly arrived models.

  • 2 Comments:

    At 2:03 PM GMT+3, Blogger vito said...

    I searched the net and i find your blog. Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    TFT Monitor

    Best regards :-)

     
    At 7:12 AM GMT+3, Blogger manseauR said...

    I really must say this is one of the most beneficial blogs I have ever come across. I am not just saying that to kiss up to you! I am doing a research paper for my master degrees and spent the last 10 hours (and 12 cups of coffee) researching this area topic. So many blogs have generic information but yours is different. I can actually apply some of this information to my works. No worries I will give you credit in my references. I took it upon myself to put you in my favorites and will visit back to let you know how my grade ends up. Many thanks!build a notebook computer.

     

    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home